Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thanks Scott @ Flat4Online !

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2005, 05:33 PM
Miki
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Scott @ Flat4Online !

Read about people having problems (and even more people beeing very happy ) when dealing with Scott at Flat4Online, so I just wanted to let you know about my experience regarding this company.

I've done a lot of business with Flat4Online, both on ebay and also directly thru emails. So far I've never had a problem he couldn't solve. Just realized I've actually never spoken to the guy himself, we've dealt with everything thru emails. Normally he's replied within a few hours, never has it taken more than a couple of days.
We just placed quite an impressive GroupBuy with Scott here at Subaru Club Finland, and I can't think of anything that should have gone better. Some parts were out of stock, but he told me that to begin with, so no problem. It took a little while to get the missing parts, but Scott kept me up to date all the time.
All the stuff he had in stock was delivered very fast (oh well, let's say as fast as Parcelforce was able to, their 48H service once again proved to be more like 148H...). The guys here are also pleased with the quality of the parts, so end of the day I'm very happy with dealing with Flat4, and I will continue bying from them.

The only "problem" is that he keeps on adding so much "I DEFINITELY NEED TO HAVE THAT" -stuff to his website... guess I'll soon end up robbing a bank to be able to pay my creditcard bills...

For those who are unfamiliar with this company, here's the link to their website. http://www.flat4online.co.uk/
Keep up the good work, Scott, and thanks for everything!

Last edited by Miki; 06 June 2005 at 06:27 AM.