Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Graham Walker?

Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2005, 05:44 PM
rubberman
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Graham Walker?

Can anyone offer any advice/info/experiences about Graham Walker Ltd in Chester?

I'm on the market for an Impreza and notice they have lots in stock - has anyone used them and are they any good?

Im interested in one in particular, an 03 WRX which is due for a service, if they service it would this have an impact on the Subaru warranty?

Thanks
Old 21 March 2005, 06:05 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Am picking up mine tomorrow an 02 WRX - cant wait...
First word of advice is pre book a test drive - even though its a decent sized dealership I almost had to beg to test drive mine - and don't rely on emails to book - I did that but the guy who opens them was on annual leave.
They stock a good range - including two 22bs at the moment to make you drool
They seem to have a capable serving function - The one Im getting is only 14k and they're giving that an oil change/filter thing as part of the deal. Plus I have got them to put on morettes and drop in a boost gauge for me - so they can do the cosmetics too...
All in all Im pleased with the set up there - Will post tomorrow providing I get to pick her up as its all hinging on when the dvla pull their fingers out their ar$es and send back my reg transfer docs...
If you have any other q's just pm me
P
Old 22 March 2005, 09:11 AM
rubberman
Scooby Newbie

cool cheers! so it sounds fairly good then - would be good if you could let me know how it turns out, its a good 100 mile drive for me so I want to know its worth going down for.
Old 22 March 2005, 08:07 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Got it! Hurrah - the deal was fine - I've had a stressful few weeks and wasnt in haggle mode - I would say that they're the kind of place that wont offer anything but will give if you ask... The stocks very good quality - they search out specific types of scoob to ensure they only sell quality (it would seem)... Like I say ring them and book and haggle and you'll be fine
Im off for another blast!!!