Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobyworld - service!

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2005, 06:28 PM
Rex93
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Scoobyworld - service!

Having just purchased a few bits and pieces from SCOOBYWORLD I find it only fair to post up saying what sort of service they provide!!! EXCELLENT..... from the first phone call asking questions about products, then onto ordering and then the delivery, Neil even helped via PM on here, can honestly say that I can`t fault them. Have used them before and the service was good then, so they really are a customer focused company.

Products arrived as promised (next day for in stock items and two days straight from manufacturer) very well packaged with the added bonus of a FREE copy of scooby magazine. Been on the phone to them today for an additional couple of items and again a very easy company to deal with.

They even suggested that I may be better opting for one of there other items as opposed to the one I fancied, wait for it! at a LOWER price to the one I enquired about. Having been used to people trying to sell you a more expensive item than what you want, this was/is greatly appreciated and shows that they are not just out to make a quick buck out of selling the wrong item to you at the most expensive price.

Will be using them again no doubt, and would reccomend them to all to try in the future.

Ron,

To all at scoobyworld, Thanks
Old 21 February 2005, 08:07 PM
555-Shaggy
Scooby Regular

Agreed, but must gte back to them now the car is done, I have their photos for 'em..

I sense a trip from work tomorrow lunch time..

Old 21 February 2005, 08:18 PM
Jamie_B
Scooby Regular

I order some swissol products a 2pm and received them by 9am the next day, excellent service.
Old 21 February 2005, 08:59 PM
jowl
Scooby Regular

Yeah, Just got my Ninja Exhuast.

ordered late Wednesday night, arrived early Friday morning. Well packed...and it's f**kin' HUGE!

Says I got free Scooby magazine and sticker....but i can't find them
Old 22 February 2005, 09:02 AM
mikeGG
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by jowl
Yeah, Just got my Ninja Exhuast.

ordered late Wednesday night, arrived early Friday morning. Well packed...and it's f**kin' HUGE!

Says I got free Scooby magazine and sticker....but i can't find them
Jowl - Glad you are pleased with the Ninja! Unfortunately we are all out of Scoobymags. If you send us an email we can get some stickers out to you if you wish.

Mike.

export@scoobyworld.co.uk
Old 22 February 2005, 12:48 PM
jowl
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mikeGG
Jowl - Glad you are pleased with the Ninja! Unfortunately we are all out of Scoobymags. If you send us an email we can get some stickers out to you if you wish.

Mike.

export@scoobyworld.co.uk
Cheers Mike, no worries though.....i'm sure I'll be ordering something else soon