Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Xtreme Scoobies- big thanks.

Search this Thread

Old 25 August 2004, 11:42 AM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xtreme Scoobies- big thanks.

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to all the gang at Xtreme Scoobies for looking over my newly acquired MY99. I'd taken it to get the once over as it had been sitting around unused in the previous owner's garage for a while and I wanted to ensure that all was well before putting it to some good regular use :-)

I was pacing up and down the reception area somewhat as the car was taken into the bay hoisted up into the air (sorry knowlsey) :-). The previous owner had claimed it was mint and the AA had given the car the thumbs up, but did they miss anything?!? Argh, the suspense!! :-0

I need not have worried; the lads were very friendly and knowledgeable and gave my car a clean bill of health, which I was dead chuffed about, as I had planned on having to spend a few quid on general servicing etc.. So, money back in the pocket, right? Wrong! I wanted to give my scooby its warble back and- having heard another customer's Scooby start up with the H&S backbox- I just had to have one! It was fitted in less than five minutes and it's not coming off! If anyone is looking to give their scooby its warble back without compromising the refinement of the car, I can thoroughly recommend this backbox: it produces a lovely deep burble and really turns heads without making passengers or onlookers reach for the earplugs!

If you're located in the South East and need some work on your car, I'd give them a call. I'll certainly be going back there for my next service.

Best wishes,

Paul.
Old 25 August 2004, 05:38 PM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

That would be Kevs Scoobysport back box
Old 25 August 2004, 08:12 PM
New_scooby_04

Fulham71- To paraphrase the advert for Terri's chocolates: "It's not Kevin's; it's mine!"