Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Transmar in Kelso

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2004, 06:57 PM
dietbruboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmar in Kelso

Anybody used this place before?

http://www.transmarcars.com/

Just thinking about my options other than going to Motorpoint or the four Central scotland main dealers... any other suggestions?

Cheers, DBB.

PS. Looking for a new WRX (if that wasn't too obvious!)
Old 25 August 2004, 09:16 AM
zerolight
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personally, I don't see that they are going to be any different to motorpoint. Its the same thing, no alarm or tracker. So its clearly a Cypress car. Whack on the cost of the alarm and their on the road costs and you're sitting at 17500. True, its still 1500 less than the cheapest price you'll get from Harvey, but take into account 4 services that you can get for free from Harvey, and you're looking at saving just 800 quid. And you're still in that position where you have that nagging doubt that it might be worth less than the UK model because of certain peoples perceptions, and, as with motorpoint, its hard to predict whether its going to be an MY03 or an MY04, if they even have one in stock at all.

It's your choice mate, you know what I went through with motorpoint before backing out, and to me, its just not worth saving 800 quid over. I'd rather have UK, hence the reason I chatted to Harvey.