Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

DRIVE Subaru again...............

Search this Thread

Old 18 August 2004, 07:47 PM
New To Scoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry DRIVE Subaru again...............

Yup the good old idiots at DRIVE (Stall) have done it again, what a bunch of completely useless to55ers. Phoned two weeks ago to order the Forrestor facia pocket thingy for my STi, took half an hour to finally get the right part on the computer then told cant order it mate we need a Forrestor chassis number , for a fookin dash pocket !!!!!!!!!!! FFS finally got them to order me one but told it would take two weeks, so fair enough I waited the two weeks, then they didn't even have the courtesy to phone me when it came in, so just as well I checked, yup your parts here, great I thought finally be able to get on with the hi-fi upgrade. So Mrs NTS drives down to Falkirk today for to collect said item, firstly nobody knew what she was talking about when she went in and asked for the part ordered for me!!!!! then finally somebody seemed to have some brains in their head and said that it was here, only to reappear five minutes later empty handed and muttering about how it was the wrong one that came and it would take another two weeks to get the right one aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh these people are totally useless.

Anybody got the number for Nobles or somebody else that might have the part?

John.
Old 18 August 2004, 08:38 PM
Dougster
Scooby Regular

Calm down dear, it's only a facia pocket!!!

I have no idea what you are looking for sorry.
Old 18 August 2004, 11:38 PM
wrxmania
Scooby Regular

Drive - WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

You tried - they failed.

Poor show again John - best to stick to Nobles - they'll get it, know what it looks like, and it will come quicker too!!!

Brian
Old 19 August 2004, 01:34 AM
S7EV3N
Scooby Regular

I dropped into Drive recently en route to the cancelled knockhill Top Marques night. It was only to get some pedal rubbers. They were quite helpfull. Not in stock but agreed to order them and post them to me as i had stayed about 40 miles away. Only cost about a fiver. Good service !!

Then went to the servicing dept. to ask about my alarm pin. They gave me the phone no. for "Simga". Or Sigma to those in the know, I didnt have the heart to correct them. Said if i gave them a call they would give me the pin. I phoned and got passed about a bit. Eventually told to go to my local dealer, AGAIN. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....not so good service !!
Old 19 August 2004, 06:10 PM
wrxmania
Scooby Regular

Sounds VERY familiar!!!
Old 23 August 2004, 04:17 PM
GINTO
Scooby Regular

I must be one of the lucky ones....

I have ordered stainless steel entry guards and locking wheel nuts in the past and the staff were very helpful and the items arrived without any problem.

I have since ordered the Forrester fascia pocket and clip nuts for fitting mudflaps. I just went in with the part no's which I got off scoobynet and they ordered them no problem for me, no chassis no. required.

My vehicle is an import, so after reading various mixed reports about how helpful (or not) the dealers would be because of this fact, I must say that I have found Drive to be very helpful so far. Also noticed that their fluids in the parts dept. are very competitively priced, oil, antifreeze, screenwash, etc, which I thought was most strange for a dealership.