Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobyclinic - Do they stock parts?

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2004, 04:37 PM
BishopDevious
Scooby Regular

Location: Dancing on my intercooler saying 'owch'. Paint me pink and spank my ar$e, GIVE ME CURRY AND MILK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Scoobyclinic - Do they stock parts?

I have never been to Scoobyclinic but know its somewhere in Chesterfield.

I am after some foglight covers for my bugeye. I have seen these at a website called scoobyworld

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/trolley...lampcovers.gif

Had a look at the scoobyclinic web site but it doesnt tell me much. Can you walk in and buy or order parts like this?

Thanks
David
Old 15 August 2004, 05:22 PM
Chris79
Scooby Regular

I'd phone first - they do keep some stuff but its not a "shop".

Chris
Old 15 August 2004, 09:37 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by BishopDevious
I have never been to Scoobyclinic but know its somewhere in Chesterfield.
Thanks
David
it's an experience i can tell you, they do have parts in stock but phone Adam first to check they have what u want, i went up there about a year ago now, just after i brought my scooby, had a great time there, Kev showed me all round the place tis a bugger to find tho quickie directions

M1 J29 take the 617 to Chesterfield, follow the road until u come to a roundabout, take first exit (or turn left) but beware there's a police money making machine just round that corner, follow that road for about 1 mile or so, look out for sign saying WINGERWORTH u need to turn right at the next police money making machine,(Cornershop on other side of road) follow that road untill u come to a pub called BARLEY MO turn right at the junction thingy then follow that road (some nice tight bends) for about 1 mile again (lots of miles) u need to be looking for a road on ur left called STEEP LANE and boy is it steep follow said road once u have gone down huge hill and start to climb u take a right at the crossroads, there should be a sign saying NETHERFARM along that road go thru the little FORD then about 50yards past that take a left thru a gate and that will take u straight to SCOOBYCLINIC

bet thats as clear as mud did i say quickie directions
Dazza
Old 15 August 2004, 10:17 PM
BishopDevious
Scooby Regular

Location: Dancing on my intercooler saying 'owch'. Paint me pink and spank my ar$e, GIVE ME CURRY AND MILK

Originally Posted by Dazza01
that will take u straight to SCOOBYCLINIC

Dazza
Thanks for the directions Dazza. Im in Sheffield and I work in Chesterfield so I knew they were pretty local, I should be able to find them now!

I will give them a call this week. I only want the fog covers because everytime I am on a run with my mates the fogs get cracked and smashed. Theres a tour next sunday, I am preparing!
Old 16 August 2004, 11:00 AM
specialx
Former Sponsor

we don't have a shop but we do have a great goodies room that will keep you busy!! lol

just give me a call when you are on the way I'll pop the kettle on for you!

adz
Old 16 August 2004, 06:40 PM
BishopDevious
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by specialx
we don't have a shop but we do have a great goodies room that will keep you busy!! lol

just give me a call when you are on the way I'll pop the kettle on for you!

adz
Cheers Adz!

If you are the fella that organised the two red lion meets in Chesterfield I think we have met. Do you drive a silver classic?

Its my mate Jimmy who's recommended you to me (green classic - you've done alsorts to it, interior, radiator, engine rebuild and the handling kit). Oh BTW the handling kit is very very tempting!

I am just after a few cosmetic things, fog covers etc. Not going to start tinkering with the engine just yet!

Stacked out at work so I am putting the hours in this week so I dont have to work on Sunday (Me and my copilot / camera man / old mate). I have your number from your web site so I will give you a call several hours before I pop down, probably some time next week.

David
Old 16 August 2004, 08:17 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BishopDevious

If you are the fella that organised the two red lion meets in Chesterfield I think we have met. Do you drive a silver classic?

that's me

Its my mate Jimmy who's recommended you to me (green classic - you've done alsorts to it, interior, radiator, engine rebuild and the handling kit). Oh BTW the handling kit is very very tempting!

I am just after a few cosmetic things, fog covers etc. Not going to start tinkering with the engine just yet!

Stacked out at work so I am putting the hours in this week so I dont have to work on Sunday (Me and my copilot / camera man / old mate). I have your number from your web site so I will give you a call several hours before I pop down, probably some time next week.

David

I break up from the clinic tommorow night ready for the birth of our first child so I won't be able to make the teas sorry, but Kev and the boys will point you in the direction of the goodies room and give you "the tour"

I will see you soon though no doubt but it looks like I won't be making it on the next peak tour

But it is baby time after all!! lol

Trending Topics

Old 16 August 2004, 08:57 PM
BishopDevious
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up Good luck!

I will see you soon though no doubt but it looks like I won't be making it on the next peak tour

But it is baby time after all!! lol
Good luck mate!

Not had any myself thats my brothers job but I know how great they are....even though my nephew keep covering me in baby dribble.
Old 17 August 2004, 01:28 AM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

But it is baby time after all!! lol[IMG
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/stretch.gif[/IMG]

Happy days m8, tell Debs, Emma will call later in the week after the nappy event
Old 18 August 2004, 09:20 AM
tmo
Scooby Regular

All the best Adam hope all goes well