Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Emperor Imports - Where is Ian Youd?

Search this Thread

Old 10 August 2004, 11:34 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Emperor Imports - Where is Ian Youd?

Last year I bought an 03 WRX EU import from Emperor Imports. After many problems they eventually supplied my car via a third party (Well Lane Turbo Centre).

I am very happy with the car except that it was supplied with only 6 months tax despite the OTR spec and the invoice showing 12 months. Well Lane, who taxed the car, deducted the difference in cost of the tax from their delivery charge to Emperor on the understanding that this refund would passed on to me (£72). However I never received this money.

The Emperor Imports website has now disappeared and emails disappear into a black hole. Companies House shows the status of Emperor Imports Ltd as "Proposal to Strike off" whatever that means.

So if anyone knows the whereabouts of Ian Youd, please let him know that he owes me £72.

(I want to make it clear that I have had no problems in my dealings with Well Lane Turbo Centre and would recommend them with no hesitation)

Gary.