Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Gold star to Subaru dealer....

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2004, 01:52 PM
midlander123
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gold star to Subaru dealer....

As an add on to my post a few days ago about 'which wheels?', the decision was made on some PFF7's.
A quick ring around some Subaru dealers to discover no one wanted my business...'sorry sir,we can't give you a deal on those items' ( I've been in business for 30 years and will always give a discount to get an order, as a little profit is better than none at all ! )
Final call to Tiley of Bristol who were only too pleased to help, discount and delivery next day were arranged.....so this months gold star is awarded to them and a victory sign the wrong way round to the others.
A deal with my local Toyo agent and the car is now sitting on my drive looking like something straight out of Max Power mag.....
Tony
Old 27 May 2004, 02:06 PM
Jay_bee
Scooby Regular

Location: Lancaster/Manchester or stuck in a traffic jam somewhere in between

Originally Posted by midlander123
As an add on to my post a few days ago about 'which wheels?', the decision was made on some PFF7's.
A quick ring around some Subaru dealers to discover no one wanted my business...'sorry sir,we can't give you a deal on those items' ( I've been in business for 30 years and will always give a discount to get an order, as a little profit is better than none at all ! )
Final call to Tiley of Bristol who were only too pleased to help, discount and delivery next day were arranged.....so this months gold star is awarded to them and a victory sign the wrong way round to the others.
A deal with my local Toyo agent and the car is now sitting on my drive looking like something straight out of Max Power mag.....
Tony
Nice one... any pics
Old 27 May 2004, 03:14 PM
ProdriveSTI
Scooby Regular

Location: My Beautiful STi is now sold, tho on the look out for another MINT scoob.

Wot deal did u get??