Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobymania.... Is anybody out there ?

Search this Thread

Old 12 February 2004, 05:18 PM
BoxerFlat4@Work
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Scoobymania.... Is anybody out there ?

Anybody had any feedback from Scoobymania lately ? Sent an e-mail out about 10 days ago, and another this morning enquiring about Defi guages, but heard nothing back.

Old 12 February 2004, 07:09 PM
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Been waiting for them to come in, we're very busy at the moment, if you're having trouble with e.mail replies, try the customer service address, those come direct to me.
Defi order landed today.

Mike
Old 12 February 2004, 10:15 PM
kev m
Scooby Regular

I ordered some brake pads last Friday over the phone for Monday delivery they didn't arrive so waited until Tuesday still no pads so rang again, told they could not find the order but remember the phone call so will send them out with next day delivery (wednesday) didn't arrive again. So wait until today still no pads phone again told that they will call me back with some answers, waited 4 hours for them to call back nothing so i rang back to be told they checked with courier they had no record of the parcel. I have now be told the pads will be with me tomorrow .this i the last chance before i buy else were
Old 13 February 2004, 09:35 AM
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Kev, sorry for the delay Sean says he told you yesterday that they had gone. They have and should be with you today.

Mike.
Old 13 February 2004, 06:38 PM
kev m
Scooby Regular

Mike, yes pads did arrive this morning as promised. it's a pity it took 3 attempts to get it sorted
Kev