Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

BIG Thumbs Up to Roger Clark Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 13 December 2003, 08:49 PM
SlowBoy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Got back to the car yesterday to find someone had smashed the lense on one of my PIAA lamps

Anyway, made a few calls today to see who had a replacement. The first call to GGR said yes they had several in stock. Decided to make the journey to collect so rang again to request a physical check and to ask them to hold one for me. This time I'm told they have the lamps, but no replacement lenses.

So I rang Roger Clark Motorsport. (Time was 3.30pm.) They checked, and said yes. Then asked me to double check the serial number on my lense, which matched the number they had. Superb, I thought, they're taking the time to verify the part.

Next question was "what time do you close, 'cos I'm in Cambridge?"
Answer: "Err, usually 1.30pm on a Saturday...but I'll wait for you if you're coming"

An hour and a half later, found the place, got the lense and a Knocklink and a few bulbs

This kind of service is so hard to find these days. It's so refreshing to find such a customer oriented business. These guys deserve every success. I'll definitely be recommending and using them in the future.

For anyone who doesn't know of them, they're in Leicestershire, and have a workshop and showroom, and obviously keep a fair amount of stock. Loads of performance parts including Japanese tuning parts and mags.