Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

New Midland Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10 October 2003, 12:36 PM
scoobyslut
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Midland Subaru, or so am told, based in Kingstanding, Nr birmingham.
They have taken the area over from Cutlers, who have now decided to call it a day and move to Aldridge simply selling cars and thats all.
Old 10 October 2003, 05:54 PM
Boss Hogg
Scooby Regular

well, in Kingstanding, I'll give it two days before all their stock is nicked

[Edited by Boss Hogg - 10/10/2003 5:58:47 PM]
Old 11 October 2003, 02:50 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Angry

I wish that IM would make up their bloody minds [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I had my 20,000 mile service done at Cutler's on 25th September, only to receive a letter the next day to say that they were no longer an official dealer. Indeed the Subaru web-site no longer had a reference to Cutler's in the dealer section.

But now Cutler's are back on the web-site

Anyone know what is happening???

mb

p.s. See also http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...hreadid=254636
Old 13 October 2003, 09:25 AM
scoobyslut
Scooby Regular

Its not a case of "I. M" making their minds up, they did that quite a few months ago when the issued their revised terms to ALL the dealers. It was then up to the dealers to decide "IF" to pay out even more money and comply or simply "wait it out" till their own contrat finished and then simply "let go", which Cutlers, amongst numerous others [see similar threads] have done. IF these dealers have decided to keep "all quiet" about this untill the very end, it is simply a money earning thing as if they had told every customer, then they would of lost a lot of customers before closeure wouldn't they?
Think about it logically, what would you of done? Yep, when it comes down to money, you would simply get as much as you can before you shut the doors.
The new one in kindstanding is the official dealer for the area so I have been told, Cutlers may still advertise but they are not an official dealer after the end of this month,if you doubt this, then speak to IM themselves, the have all this information available.