Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

EVO Composites

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2003, 01:21 PM
M0NEY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That dreaded name! lol

Well i know loads of you had ordered items and havent received it yet! I was one of them and wasnt happy sitting around for months.

Anyway, there is a new guy in town! lol. Seriously his name is Brian McKay. His email address is <EDITED TO REMOVE PERSONAL DETAILS AT BRIAN'S REQUEST - HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LOT>

Basically a couple of weeks ago i went mad as Daz (or Darren) wasnt repsonding to my emails, ringing his mobile, ringing their land line or faxing. So i foudn out their address and wrote them a letter.

Brian rang me last week and apologised. he is the new sales manager and there has been a restructure in the company. Basically it was working and their bodyshop wasnt doing the right things!!!

Put a long story short, brian spent the whole week ringing me (makes a change them ringing the customer) and told me the good would be here today. Didnt believe him but went along with it.

Well the goods have finally arrived! We will be doing the lacquering ourselves as otherwise it would take a bit longer to get here but its finally here!!!

So please guys, anyone that has ordered them, use the email or the phone number above. You can say i gave you his contact details.

Brian is a top bloke and will definitely get everything sorted.

Ive had a couple of people email me from the evo composites site (as i put a complaint up there). They had a saxo and were waiting for the bonnet. They have now contacted Brian and are happy he is helping them.

Well done to brian for sorting out the company!

[Edited by chiark - 11/07/2003 09:23:38]
Old 19 June 2003, 10:06 AM
Trouser @TSL
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

very funny set up this lot.. but as you say it sounds like Brian is trying his best to dig them out of a very deep hole.

We still have unresolved issues with them, which i cannot divulge publicly but I hope they sort themselves quickly.

Please check your bonnet carefully. When trimming our first one it literally fell in two!!.. Not a pleasant thought whilst driving me thinks.

Paul
TSL

Old 19 June 2003, 08:49 PM
M0NEY
Scooby Regular

Very nicely said Paul.

Yep i got 2 products. One of them is fine but the other one wasnt so good. i rang up Brian who was very helpful, apologised (he said he never even saw the product) and told me that they were going to get another one sorted and pick up the old one.

I will post up pics when its here
Old 20 June 2003, 10:38 PM
bumpy
Scooby Regular

Complete load of rubbish. Mr Darren Jones is still working behind the scenes of the 'company' evo composites while Brian tries desperately to bail him out. Of the two Brian is the only one with any sense of decency which Mr Darren Jones will soon abuse the same way he's abused the friendship and trust of everyone else that's ever had anything to do with him.

DO NOT SEND THIS MAN ANY OF YOUR MONEY I cant stress this strongly enough, plenty enough of the scoobynet lads will tell you that they are still waiting for carbon fibre products promised by this con artist over a year ago - and he still owes me £1600 from Jan 02. If you don't believe me speak to the 22b lads and speak to the RS boys as well, I'm not on my own here. This man preys on car/modification enthusiasts.

Whatever the moderation on this board apologies in advance, I'm rather more trying to protect the innocent/gullible from the inevitable lightened wallet syndrome that comes hand in hand with dazjayes complete inefficiency.

And before anyone understandably spouts libel or slander accusations, I have written proof available both between the **** concerned and myself as well as from solicitors to anyone who would care to see it.

regards
bumpy

Old 21 June 2003, 11:54 AM
M0NEY
Scooby Regular

Bumpy - i dont know how you can say what i have said is rubbish?? I havent told people to go and buy any products from them. All i am saying is this Brian seems to be sorting things out!!

Darren is working on the moulds when he gets back - apparently he is off till next week. Brian looks like he has enough with Evo COmposites and told me this morning he has only helped sort out some of the problems there. Darren owes him a lot of money and thats why he helped!!!

Can you email me what your solicitors have said. Our solicitors will be sending letters to them to. It could all get very ugly
Old 23 June 2003, 03:35 PM
bumpy
Scooby Regular

Angry

bizarre, I've replied to this already but it's disapeared anyway hun you have mail

luv bumps x