Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Adams and painting

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2003, 06:11 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Just before Christmas a Micra decided to clip the back of my car... causing a bit of damage to the bumper, under spoiler and a slight dent to the body work.

After much effort the insurance companies finally got their acts togather and I was able to arrange for my car to get repaired at the Adams paintshop.

I went to collect it last week and noticed a couple of issues with the finish and fixing of the underspoiler.

These problems went of to be sorted and I got the car back today!

All fine and fixed... along with the front lip which had turned white due to the number of stone chips.

So a big thank you to Adams for getting the car sorted and for sorting out the front lip for the "hassle" I went through (1.4 307).

Nice to see that some places still think of their customers when they make a mistake and give you something in way of an apology.

Now just waiting for them to really **** up so they can do they key marks on the car!

Thanks again guys.

BTW I must remember to go an visit Mark in the Mitsi section next time I go... the Subaru showroom seems a little empty without him.
Old 10 April 2003, 01:21 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Glad you've got it back mate and hope you've recovered from your survival training!

Alex