Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

just a big thanx to chandlers at belton

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2003, 10:15 PM
scoobyboy/p1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

thanx guys u did a excellent job, its now running like dream. ive got to drive twice the miles to get to your place, but ill be driving the extra miles from now on. thanx for the clean as well.......nice. ciya again..........michael
Old 15 March 2003, 04:37 PM
Scoobygit
Scooby Regular

Where in Lincs are you m8? I've had nothing but trouble from Chandlers... Rob (sales) is a top bloke, but seriously.. 2 weeks to fit new clocks after 3 attempts, even then it was at zero.. (explain that to the plod when you get stopped..), over filled my oil at the Cam service, resulting in some very severe vacume problems, i could go on... Lincoln even worse, persistant front fog blow-outs... refuse to believe it's a wiring fault, 5 attempts to fix, 8 new lamps and guess what..? Both blew this morning.... trying Horncastle now... fingers crossd.. is it just me thats unlucky or have you any comments..? Really don't fancy the drive to Nottingham, so i'm stuffed really.. the realy bad thing is, it's still under warranty..

Jon
Old 16 March 2003, 09:44 AM
scoobyboy/p1
Scooby Regular

i must admit lincoln wasnt very good with me at all. thats why i tryed grantham/belton. & i was pleased with the work i had done, new clutch, problem with the fog lights ( a traped wire ), & a small service. they even gave it a really good clean after, which lincoln didnt. but if u have been having problems with them as well. nottingham is meant to be very good. if not tsl is just the best if u want anything doing to your scooby. only problem is the warranty!!!
Old 16 March 2003, 10:08 AM
Scoobygit
Scooby Regular

I'd imagine different people have different problems with different dealers... I spoke to Rob yesterday who's asked me to take the scoob back so they can show me it was just an isolated matter... fair one i guess, but you know how it is... once bitten and all that. I'm tempted to ask Chandlers to pick up the tab if i take it to TSL to put things right...
Old 16 March 2003, 10:29 PM
scoobyboy/p1
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

nice one..........THINK ILL TRY THAT.
Old 17 March 2003, 09:18 AM
Soobmeister
Scooby Regular

Scoobygit - if your unhappy with anything we've done regarding your car, please give me a bell and i assure you i'll do my utmost to sort it. I don't like my customers to be unhappy with the service we provide, and whilst nobody is perfect and all dealers have customers who are unfortunately unhappy with certain aspects of the way they were handled i do like to think we keep more customers satisfied than not. Please call me.

Scoobyboy - thanks for the nice comments, i'm glad we managed to sort it for you. Sorry I wasn't in on wednesday to see you, had a bit of a crisis at home! You know where we are if you need us again.
Old 17 March 2003, 10:27 AM
Scoobygit
Scooby Regular

Jason,

I got a second opinion from Listers which backed up TSL's comments, it could be a vacuum problem resulting from overfilling of the oil at the last service, overboost or fuel cut... though fuel cut seems unlikely as it happens at all tank levels. I'll give you a call... like i said, it might be just an isolated case and you have hundreds of happy customers... as for the clocks, we can discuss about getting them to the right reading...

Scoobyboy... sorry for highjacking your thread like this. Will you be joining us for the next Lincs meet..? If so, i'll get you a pint in..!

Trending Topics

Old 19 March 2003, 12:36 AM
scoobyboy/p1
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

its ok m8, just get your car sorted out. when is the next meet??? ill try + b there.
Old 19 March 2003, 12:44 AM
scoobyboy/p1
Scooby Regular

Wink

its ok jason, i tell people if they do a crapy job so its only right that i say sumthing when they do a good job. it was great getin back in my car after the YRV loan car i had 4 the day ill tell ya. ill be down 4 my next service..........cheers michael
Old 19 March 2003, 08:39 AM
Soobmeister
Scooby Regular

I was hoping to give u the Impreza 2.0GL we have but unfortunately it ended up staying out for 3 days last week!! better luck next time!

C U Soon.
Old 19 March 2003, 08:41 AM
Scoobygit
Scooby Regular

Theres a thread going GY/lincs meet, i think jac2000 is organising it again.. he did the last one... bloody excellent day out..! Perfect mix of fast roads, twisty roads, even a ford or two on rally of lincolnshire stages..!! followed by some very fine ales...

Jon
Old 28 March 2003, 02:40 PM
Scoobygit
Scooby Regular

All's forgiven!!! Jason, back to being a top bloke for Chandlers.. All work carried out very promptly, decent loan car, and like you Scoobyboy/P1.. the Terzo got a really good clean both inside and out..

Jason, no more problems, she seems to be running a dream. Rob left a message on my mobile, can you tell him i'll get back to him ASAP. Any luck with the quote yet?

Old 28 March 2003, 06:24 PM
Soobmeister
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Thanks Jon, I'm well pleased we managed to sort it for you!

Neil in parts has been off this week, he's back on Monday so i will sort the exhaust with him then, may take a day or 2 as he'll no doubt have plenty to catch up with!!
I'll pass the message on th rob no worries.

Speak to u soon, cheers.