Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

R & S Warren, Evesham

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2003, 01:23 PM
Blackbird
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

My poor Scooby and I were violated yesterday morning on the M25 (near junction 15) when a #### in Merc failed to notice that we'd stopped (along with the other traffic) and rear ended us, turning us sideways across the hard shoulder and in to the crash barrier.

My insurers had the car recovered to the above firm and if they decide to repair the car I'd be interested in any feedback on their workmanship etc.
Old 31 January 2003, 02:19 PM
Blackbird
Scooby Newbie

Even just 'tea & sympathy' would be nice!!
Old 31 January 2003, 02:40 PM
Richard Askew
Scooby Regular

Blackbird - sorry to hear about your misfortune. Dont know anything about that dealership. The impact you have described *may* have resulted in a twisted chassis so you may not have to worry about the repair

Good luck
Old 31 January 2003, 02:54 PM
Josh L
Scooby Regular

Sorry about your prang, there really are some t0ssers on the roads.

I don't know about R&S Warren's work, but I had a couple of bits done by Listers, who are only a few miles away in Worcester. They often use a small bodyshop in the centre of town, whose work is superb, or occasionally a Merc bodyshop.

They might be worth a call. Listers are on 01905 640512

Josh
Old 31 January 2003, 03:15 PM
Blackbird
Scooby Newbie

The car is just one year old and I'm really in two minds as to what would be best, ie. write off or repair. I do a fairly high mileage (24,000 miles P.A) and am worried that if it gets written off, I'll get stiffed on the value

Having had company cars for a long time I opted out and bought (paid cash for the firts time ever did't have to use HP)) the Subaru. A Silver Wagon WRX PPP'd with Morettes, quick shifter, CD changer plus a few other bits... am absolutely gutted.

In addition to being approved by my insures Warrens are a/the preferred body shop of the dealer I use in Witney. Guess I'll just have to wait and see, unfortunately I'm not a patient person...