Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Honest import dealer in Bradford

Search this Thread

Old 13 December 2002, 12:38 AM
marty_t3
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just thought i'd share my scoob story.

I bought a 94 WRX from a dealer in Bradford and since the day i picked up the car it has been a nightmare. I'm about to submit my 3rd warranty claim is just as many months. Fortunately the dealer has been quite helpful throughout (despite my initial reservations that I'd been ripped off).

I've decided to sell the car and get myself a 300ZX so i called the dealer to see how much he'd give me if i traded it in. He was sympathetic to the fact that my car has been a nightmare since i bought it and said he'd give me back almost as much as i paid for it and source me a decent 300zx TT at the same value.

Assuming he follows through with this he'll get the scoob back with a new turbo, Cat1 and assorted other new parts with very little additional mileage. He'll be able to sell it on, in better condition, at the same price i paid for it.

I'll have had a cheap shot of a scoob for a few months and get the 300zx that i should have bought in the first place.

What i thought was going to be a lot of hassle seems to have worked out quite nicely