Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

FAO Paul @ TSL Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2002, 08:13 AM
Infinity
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Hello Paul, Finally got internet access on board my new boat

Did those two toyos arrive? Sorry by the time I got hold of them they had already dispatched them to you.

I phoned home last night and asked if anything from Team Dynamics had arrived. My parents say they have had nothing delivered or any contact from them at all.

I know this is asking a lot but could you chase this up for me, as I am due home in the next couple of days.

5 x diablo in high power silver 18 x 7.5 (I think) with a 52 mm offset. The SRN number is 2775 if thats any help.

Thanks agian. If it is too much just let me know.

Martin.

Old 18 November 2002, 09:30 AM
Trouser @ TSL
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hi mate

nice to hear from you

very glad you posted up..

We have had one Toyo here.... yes one!! for weeks.. when i questioned the driver from your carriage company.. he pulled that ace Van driver blank face.. I have obviously only signed for one... and we have spoken to your carriage company but no sense is being spoken.

Obviously this is a little harder than normal for me to sort out as it is a deal that you have sorted for yourself and we are just fitting.

If you can let me know whomever you did the deal with mate.. i will see if i can try and sort it out for you before you get back.. i guess it's tricky whilst your away

hope this helps

Cheers

Paul
Old 18 November 2002, 12:02 PM
Infinity
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hello Mate

Aren't dilevery drivers great was the van white by any chance?

The tyres (215/35ZR18 toyos) were coming from a company called blackcircles Web site. I have managed to phone them from the sat phone onboard. They are sending me a comformation e-mail about the afore mentioned black round bits. They said the two tyres were dispatched, where they went from there is anyones guess

I will hopefully be able to phone you tomorrow (19th Nov) at around 12pm. If it easier my e-mail address is martinb1@lycos.co.uk

Thanks again for helping me sort this out. That will be a pint or two I owe you

Take care, speak to you soon.

Martin