Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

C & K engineering

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2002, 12:34 PM
BKS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone used them for servicing?? think they are now located in heaton mersey, manchester. any good or no go???

cheers ben
Old 05 August 2002, 03:25 PM
Ken E
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My car was in there a couple of weeks ago and another top job was done. 15k service, replacement aircon compressor, regas, new rear disks and pads, replacement heatshield and speedo head all done in a day. Courtesy car was provided, car hoovered and washed before I collected it.

They have done all the work on my car inc 3 services, coils, oxygen sensor and a number of exhaust/downpipe changes all with no problems. Each time I have had a problem with the car they have looked at it and said 'we reckon it's this', and it has been.

I'll be back there in a couple of weeks for MOT.

I used a main dealer for a couple of jobs before, they were more expensive and didn't do such a good job (left the coolant pipe off after a timing belt change and the car was steaming until the next morning when I got it back to them !!!)

My car is MY95 WRX, I don't see any point in taking it anywhere else. I have no connection with them, they have just done a good job every time.

Ken