Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Sony Xperia Z

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2013, 11:56 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Sony Xperia Z

I'm due a new 24 month contract and have been taken by the Sony Xperia Z, superb build quality and crammed with fantastic features. T Mobile are doing a free handset, unlimited Data, Unlimited Texts and 500 minutes for only £26 pm which i think is pretty good going. The last Sony I had was the Z5 and managed to lose it the day my daughter was born, what a difference in 9 years, although I did love that phone at the time

Has anyone else got one of these in the past couple of days ? Any comments good or bad, nothing but positive reviews on line so far.

Everytime I'm due a new contract I tell myself I might try an i-phone but there is always something better out there that sucks me in .

So Phone Guru's what would you go for today if you could have any phone and dont say wait for the IP5s/6 or SG4 I have to get it soonest as I'm giving the company their crappy Blackberry Curve 9380 back as they made me redundant !
Old 01 March 2013, 01:00 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I wanted one these and my second choice was a HTC One X Plus. I couldn't squeeze a decent deal out of Orange for the Z and didn't want to change provider. I almost went to Vodafone which would have been a bad move as it turns out you can't get a Voda signal on our estate, LOL.

I went for the HTC in the end - having come from a Desire HD - and don't think I'm missing much compared to the Z. Having said that my wife has an S and it is a nice looking phone.