Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

World of Turdcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Search this Thread

Old 30 September 2012, 03:26 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default World of Turdcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Anyone tried out the new expansion?

I think this is the end of WoW for me at least, it's just boring now. The Expansions themselves have been great now but once you get through the story and the set pieces, have a go at the mindless heroics and the raids it becomes a barren world once again.

Ever since Activision got their hands on it, its turned to crap but that's another rant. I think the game world is too spread out now, you have entire expansion zones empty and dead now and it's pretty creepy levelling up as you only get to meet a handful of people (and no doubt this was done to keep the servers performing properly).

Anyway back to the expansion, I enjoyed it, probably the best expansion so far and the game tweaks have been worthwhile but all a little too late in my opinion.
Old 07 October 2012, 02:26 PM
eagle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have been playing it for a bit, always power leveled through content but this seems quite good to level through.
think they want you to have many high level chars so you can constantly raid with them, whilst this might be good in thier opinion it kinda sucks,
agree about the empty landscape although cross realm servers are just plain annoying in some respect, where you used to power level because it "was" empty and could get everything done, now your having to wait for stuff. very frustrating.

im not the worlds best player by a mile but at least i know how to run the chars i have and not suddenly become a scrollllie get your 80 free and then have no idea on it.
wiping on randoms at 80 .. really ! ! ! !

the game gets to a point where all the top players have done it then get bored, waiting loads of time for a new expansion sitting around doing nothing kinda gets boring, however starting from scrratch on another server is soo easy now, and is a challenge to survive the econonmic issues associated with it. but beats sitting in sw getting bored ..