Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Out today! Dragonage 2

Search this Thread

Old 11 March 2011, 02:17 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Out today! Dragonage 2

Now ive played the first couple (well 1 and the expansion) and they were good, supposedly Dragonage 2 uses some of the interaction you had on Mass Effect, and that wasnt a bad game (neither was the first Dragonage either!), its just installing so I will have a play and tell you what its like for all those who like this kind of game (blood n guts, you cant beat it ), so await a reply either later today or tomorrow

Oh and if you like your total war games, Shogun Total War 2 is also out today, looks damned good

Tony
Old 11 March 2011, 02:29 PM
Jamescsti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a demo of this game but didn't float my boat to be honest, got some good reviews though
Old 11 March 2011, 05:03 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Just couldnt get on with the first one (on 360) tried the second one on both PC and 360, and it seams better, but not worth full price.
Old 12 March 2011, 06:10 AM
Saint AAI
Scooby Regular

I only just bought the first one on PS3 about a month ago. Got the complete edition for £18, comes with all downloadable content and expansion. Once I had got into it I find it's an awesome game. To start with I thought the graphics were pap, and the acting on the voices was shocking, got over that quickly though and now think it's an excellent buy. Will be getting number 2, but might wait for a complete edition to be released. Still got plenty of games to finish so have time to wait.
Old 14 March 2011, 09:15 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok after having a very good play of Dragon Age 2, I have to say that its better than the original
Graphics have improved a little, still lots of gore, still a little restrictive in the way you have to follow the path but the interface has improved and you have more options when talking (and you actually talk now rather than just a bit of text).
Game play is good as well as the story line, though it can get a little repetetive at times and they have cheated with the caves etc, I would have liked a few more varieties of house/cave etc, but overall its a very good game

Tony