Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

The New Xbox with Kinect

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2010, 04:44 PM
ScoobLou
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The New Xbox with Kinect

Yesterday I went out and bought the new Xbox 360 Silm 250GB with Kinect.

The new Xbox is a hundred times better than the big bulky ones. Its so much smaller, much better built, so so quiet, and the build quality is great. Doesn't feel cheap like the last lot. Best of all they have finally built in wireless.

The Kinect is excellent! I never thought it would be that good. Its so much better than the Wii, which is now going to be up for sale.

I bought Kinect Adventures, Sports and the new Dance game which teaches you how to dance to certain tracks and I believe you can purchase and download new tracks too.

Cost £350 but I had two Xboxes and Wii Beatles Band to sell so they covered the cost.

Just thought I would share.
Old 08 December 2010, 05:37 PM
mystery_machine
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the Xbox and Kinect on Sunday and agree the Xbox feels and looks good and the kinect works like a dream, although we had to move all the furniture around to create a good play space! 6-8 feet in front of the sensor is recommended
Old 08 December 2010, 05:51 PM
ScoobLou
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mystery_machine
I got the Xbox and Kinect on Sunday and agree the Xbox feels and looks good and the kinect works like a dream, although we had to move all the furniture around to create a good play space! 6-8 feet in front of the sensor is recommended

Yeah we moved some furniture.

I was so surprised at how good it picks up your movements and its great you don't need any controllers. I didn't bother with an extra controller and less batteries to buy now!

You got the new Dance game? If not highly recommended. Can't wait for more games to come out!