Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

i.e 8 opens new tabs but they never load?

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2009, 01:14 AM
delcbr
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i.e 8 opens new tabs but they never load?

hi anyone knows whats causing this iam now on internet explorer 8 all seemed fine then i noticed if i clicked on a link someone posted on scoobynet for example it would open a new window and it would forever load up you can see the destination address in the window but never loads up.
other thing is when i click to open a new tab and then click on home it still doesnt load up the homepage which is yahoo sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt its as if it hads a mind of its own!

ive tried clicking on a link and saying open in new window or new tab doesnt make a difference justr says connecting never loads up.

other thing isi click on a new tab type in a web address it try to load it then it returns to the tab without address or website as if i never entered it in the first place how odd as i said it does all work when it feels like it!
help!
Old 24 July 2009, 10:08 PM
chrisowe
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had problems with IE8 as well taking ages to open a tab. I switched to Firefox, I suggest you do the same, its much better than IE8.