Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

New Gears 2 Capaign DLC :o

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2009, 10:12 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Gears 2 Capaign DLC :o

I was not expecting this

Xbox Press : ?Gears of War® 2? Enlists 5 Million Recruits Worldwide; ?Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection? Launches July 28 Unleashing All-New Campaign and Multiplayer Content

It seams like Epic is actually listening to the punters now and giving them what they want, title update 3 really seamed to sort out the multiplayer a treat, so much so that i actually started to enjoy the multiplayer (loved the first game, could not get on with the second one)

what i have found rather intresting is that since i swapped my internet connection from BT to Be* i have noticed my scores increasing loads and the kills coming much easier

“Gears of War 2,” the entertainment blockbuster of 2008, has surpassed 5 million copies sold worldwide, and the overall “Gears of War” franchise unit sales have eclipsed the 11 million unit mark. The momentum doesn’t stop there – to commemorate these milestones, Microsoft Game Studios and Epic Games will unleash the “Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection,” a value-packed compilation that combines all previous “Gears of War 2” Game Add-ons with brand new multiplayer and campaign content. Available only at retail, the new collection invades store shelves worldwide on July 28 for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99.
i never bought any of the other map packs as i was not enjoying the multiplayer at all, so this works to my advantage, it sucks for people who have already bought the other map packs though

Last edited by StickyMicky; 07 May 2009 at 10:17 AM.