Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Crystal Reports 7

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2002, 07:54 PM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Does anybody out there have any experience with crystal reports 7... I am trying to customise some existing reports out of an application and see if I can get them to run on our intranet.. but need to know how to change the database connection... I have managed to change the db name, and it is connecting by and odbc dsn.. but is this the correct way to do this... I need it to not prompt for some values that were previously passed by the app, and to also not ask for a password to the database.. however that maybe a SQL Server Problem..

Can you also stop it using an active x report viewer??

Either that or can anybody recommend any sites?

David
Old 04 March 2002, 09:10 AM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
no one??

David
Old 04 March 2002, 12:59 PM
Crispin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work with Crystal....drop me a mail woth a bit of detail....

crispin.wright@granadamedia.com
Old 06 March 2002, 12:13 AM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

you have mail... probably doesnt make much sense... its too late and I'm brain dead.

David