Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

problems with msn messenger-help needed?

Search this Thread

Old 29 April 2009, 09:50 AM
^OPM^
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problems with msn messenger-help needed?

Hi bit of a long one this...

I was using msn messenger version 8.5 and i also use messenger plus with it as it allows me to run more then one msn with different log ins at once.

Anyway other day i realise none of my offline messages are getting thro to me nor when i first sign in does it now tell me wether i have any emails in my inbox.

So i give it a day to see if it begins to work again right but it doesnt so i decided to update to the latest version as it keeps giving me the nag screen at top when i sign in.

Now i have the latest version and my plus version works with it so i can run 2 or more at once but i still cannot recieve offline messages and also when i log in and open my email account then shut that page down and say go to my other messenger window and open that email up it still is signed into original account which never happened under old msn , also it is opening my emails using firefox whereas my old versions opened them under internet explorer.

been all through the options on msn and cant see to find anyway of changing this etc-anyone got any ideas-on why my offline messages aint coming thro-but they do when i send them to other folk and how to get it to automatically open my emails using explorer and signing itself out but remembering my details instead of asking for them each time.

sorry a bit long winded hope it makes sense.