Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Drunken Guitar Hero world Tour Fun.....

Search this Thread

Old 27 December 2008, 10:03 AM
nathanb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drunken Guitar Hero world Tour Fun.....

I had the most amazing time on this game last night. As I knew before Christmas I was getting the full band I organised a night of fun for Boxing night.

There was 7 of us, there was food, plenty of Stella, Jack Daniels and Wine flowing and all of us were pissed. I thought it would be fun but I didn't know it'd be the best night of gaming I would have all year!!

It was amazing fair play with a group of people. We all alternated between the mic, drums and we had both bas and lead guitars!! It was immense!!!!

At one point because we were getting so pissed we were failing one song at the 10% mark every time. The guy who was singing REM (I think) sang the 1st line of the song 5 TIMES!! We decided to f*ck that one off in the end cos we just could not stop laughing!!

The same singer also free-styled on 'Eye Of The Tiger' as well which I will remember for a long time!! He was singing out as many tigers as he could think of!! 'Eye of the tiger...Tony the tiger...Tiger wooooooods....' Funnier when your hammered obviously, ha ha.

Sorry to ramble on I just wanted to tell you of the fun i had. Basically If you have the full band for RB or GHWT get your mates round and get the drink flowing it will be memorable, trust me!!!