Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Warhammer Online - Head Start Key + Bonus Items for sale

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2008, 07:17 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warhammer Online - Head Start Key + Bonus Items for sale

Hi,

After a **** up with the online pre-ordering system I have obtained two sets of Head Start keys (two pairs of keys, one for the head start and one for the bonus items).

I have used one set for myself however the other is spare and EA being the ***** they are will not give me a refund due to the order being delivered already (online download).

I am basically trying to make back some of the money I have now lost and offer any lucky person a chance to get onto WAR as of tonight/tomorrow and start playing.

The Head Start keys will also give you two epic items in the post which is handy.

I am looking for £20 (pre-order prices are from £29 to £35) for the keys, this will get the following:

The email sent to me by EA with the two Keys
A download link to download the client

All you need to do is register a game account on the Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning site (no payment details taken) and then register each key to your account (on the war-europe.com site there is a link called code, you enter your code from here).

Once registered the key gets locked to your email account however you can re-register the key as many times as you like.

I recommend going on the EN Arielle Open RvR/RP server as the others are almost full.

Payment preference: transfer into my bank account or paypal verified

Send me a PM if interested or call 07845 347 565 - genuine offer, as I said I don't need two keys so someone will get WAR access at a bargain price.
Old 15 September 2008, 07:21 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgot to mention, the sale also includes the official go-live date keys (18th) September so your getting the full purchase.