Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Graphics card problem

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2008, 05:35 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Graphics card problem

Can anyone give us some help with this..Ive got an Advent T9307 pc,today i changed the graphics card to a radeon 3870.everything was fine,installed no problem,until i discovered that ive got no sound on restarting the pc.I have looked in the Device manager and there is a yellow caution sign next to the VIA high definition audio via vt3310 (UAA) title..also i cannot get HD ADeck to load when i click the icon so im thinking it must be related to this problem also..really could with some help guys and gals as im starting to pull my hair out..
Old 28 April 2008, 07:16 AM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DYK
Can anyone give us some help with this..Ive got an Advent T9307 pc,today i changed the graphics card to a radeon 3870.everything was fine,installed no problem,until i discovered that ive got no sound on restarting the pc.I have looked in the Device manager and there is a yellow caution sign next to the VIA high definition audio via vt3310 (UAA) title..also i cannot get HD ADeck to load when i click the icon so im thinking it must be related to this problem also..really could with some help guys and gals as im starting to pull my hair out..

have you got some drivers for it?
VIA High Definition Audio - VIA VT3310(UAA) 5.10.1.1010 software download - Windows - VersionTracker
Old 28 April 2008, 01:28 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cheers Buddy i got it sorted..the drivers needed updating..the difference in picture quality on games is mind blowing,so im glad i got the sound workin,as i really didn't want to install the old graphics card after seeing the difference in quality...