Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Battlefield 2142 Players please stand up

Search this Thread

Old 28 December 2007, 12:53 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battlefield 2142 Players please stand up

Seems quite a few of us are playing this game. Would be good to get a SN buddy list up and squad up and have a few games. Wouldnt mind have a crack at that Troop Transporter pin either which seems pretty hard when not in a clan.

Simon
Old 28 December 2007, 12:53 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Oh forgot to say my nick is P1Fanatic in game also.
Old 28 December 2007, 01:01 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

I play 2142, tag is "THCWarrior"

And the troop transporter pin is the only one i havent got!!

Patch 1.4 made it alot more difficult to get cos of the podding out radius has halved!

Bought COD4 yesterday and its so much better than 2142, getting my *** handed to me atm though.

If a scoobynet buddy list for 2142 ever appeared id be well up for a blast, we can go terrorise uk warfare, cos they think they're good but they have one decent player and i pwned him with the voss and ganz!!!!!!!!
Old 28 December 2007, 01:06 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Used to play BF2 & 2142, stopped playing it months ago. My game tag is slipstream_uk

Was in Virtual Warriors clan & Head 2 Head clan,as I said used to be, to many hacks & cheats out there. On clanbase matches a lot of German & USA clans where caught using all types a hacks. These ***** ruined the game for me.
Old 28 December 2007, 01:16 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

Since patch 1.40 ive only been able to play say 3 games then it just locks up mid game or during loading - ive reinstalled and all is fine again for like another 3-4 games then bam same again - its aright pain in the ***

Guys from my clan are also suffering this - stupid EA

Got COD4 too but its completly diffrent then BF2142 and TBH I prefer BF - it took me less then a day to reach rank 55 in cod4 + I like to ***** tanks in BF

BF2142 game name I-am-pain(ENG)

I already have you on my list P1fanatic

Theres cheats in all games but if any come on our servers they get there *** banned and reperted to PSB
Old 28 December 2007, 01:32 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyverysoon
Since patch 1.40 ive only been able to play say 3 games then it just locks up mid game or during loading - ive reinstalled and all is fine again for like another 3-4 games then bam same again - its aright pain in the ***

Guys from my clan are also suffering this - stupid EA

Got COD4 too but its completly diffrent then BF2142 and TBH I prefer BF - it took me less then a day to reach rank 55 in cod4 + I like to ***** tanks in BF

BF2142 game name I-am-pain(ENG)

I already have you on my list P1fanatic

Theres cheats in all games but if any come on our servers they get there *** banned and reperted to PSB
Yes Ive noticed a few cheats recently. So blatant its unreal. Dude with 200ms ping playing Camp G. Shooting before you even see him which I can accept a couple of times but he was like 40 kills to nil and shooting as I turned a corner.

Have you tried the PB reinstall as that caused a lot of probs. I had issues after the patch but then did a clean install of XP and its fine now and running smoother than ever.

Focusing on Titan badges at the mo as need a few golds to get me closer to Brig Gen.

Does your clan have a server?

Simon
Old 28 December 2007, 01:37 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
I play 2142, tag is "THCWarrior"

And the troop transporter pin is the only one i havent got!!

Patch 1.4 made it alot more difficult to get cos of the podding out radius has halved!

Bought COD4 yesterday and its so much better than 2142, getting my *** handed to me atm though.

If a scoobynet buddy list for 2142 ever appeared id be well up for a blast, we can go terrorise uk warfare, cos they think they're good but they have one decent player and i pwned him with the voss and ganz!!!!!!!!
Yep Id be up for visiting someones server. Havent got voip working unfortunately as mic doesnt want to work on onboard sound and new X-Fi card I bought wont even install with my bollox nforce4 chipset.

There is an excellent guide to getting the Transporter pin on Fever Gaming forums but seems to be down so I cant get the URL for you. But it is obviously a lot easier to get if you have peeps in your squad spawning into your transport.

Simon
Old 28 December 2007, 02:36 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic
Yes Ive noticed a few cheats recently. So blatant its unreal. Dude with 200ms ping playing Camp G. Shooting before you even see him which I can accept a couple of times but he was like 40 kills to nil and shooting as I turned a corner.

Have you tried the PB reinstall as that caused a lot of probs. I had issues after the patch but then did a clean install of XP and its fine now and running smoother than ever.

Focusing on Titan badges at the mo as need a few golds to get me closer to Brig Gen.

Does your clan have a server?

Simon
Yeah tried all the normal ways but its ever since this new patch - the game just freezes and you have to press reset on the PC - when you reinstall the game its sweet for a few more games then its more of the same - very weird

Yes we have clan but since cod4 most of the clan are competing in that - a few of us do still play BF2142 but clanbase and enemy down are on hold for a bit

This is our site - 3 of the servers need taking off that list as weve changed server hosts now - we have the 24/7 camp G running - and the 3 cod 4 servers - the front page needs updating
Anti-Social-Clan: News

Problem we have is getting our BF2142 servers going as normally the clan would go on it and it would then attract people and stay full all night but now many people are playing cod 4 so it stays empty doing nothing

Last edited by scoobyverysoon; 28 December 2007 at 02:48 PM.