Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

CS info...

Search this Thread

Old 16 January 2002, 03:29 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get the .wav file listed on the CS sparys thread- it is the best thing i put on CS since voice comms!

watched last night as ppl got blown up while defusing???? this wav gives you a countdown so that aint gonna happen as well as sounding like the set of a bond film!

Tiggs

ps- thanks to puff for the highlight of my evening! i storm the warehouse in assult and head for the ramp- then my wife phones me from upstairs!!! to remind me to put the bins out!!! so i now have mobile in one hand mouse in other and headset on the desk so no voice and no sound!

puff meets me at the ramp and chucks a flash (that or i shoot his callor gas campers stove ), i now have no sound and a white screen and just before the flash went off my rifle ran out!

i switch to pistol and tap away while chatting to my wife about how shes got me killed over some daft bins and as the white fades away......puffs dead! laugh? i nearly died!
Old 16 January 2002, 03:43 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The other day I threw a flash bang and actually closed my eyes, I opened them a few sesc later and was confused to see a white screen. It took a while before I worked out C/S didnt know I'd closed my eys

Think I've been playing too much....

Oh and my screen has started to shake, ring dabs who tell me to ring NEC. Ring NEC, expecting a battle to get it repaired, no - UPS coming tomorrow to get it repaired - which means I'm without a screen for a few days (including Sunday!) - have to borrow an old Goldfish bowl screen from work

Deano