Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

PSP Slim and Lite

Search this Thread

Old 04 October 2007, 09:31 AM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PSP Slim and Lite

Hi all

I am going to treat myself to an early Xmas pressie very soon. I fancy one of the new PSP Slim and Lites. Anyone got one and have any opinions of it(compared to the fat one) ? Also, does anyone know the cost in the US ? Have a friend in Phoenix next week for work and am hoping that he can pick me one up. Finally, from what I have read they are not region encoded, so you can play games bought in the UK on a US PSP. Is that correct ?

Dave
Old 04 October 2007, 11:11 AM
Scooby Soon!
Scooby Regular

I bought a PSP about 2 years ago and I never really used it apart from pplaying lumines theres just something about them thats not right?

My wife stupidly left it in a bag on the floor in Jakarta and some cleaner swiped it I hsve never replaced it because it didnt seem worth it.

I think I will be getting a DS Lite with brain training for my birthday
Old 04 October 2007, 12:10 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by druddle
Hi all
Finally, from what I have read they are not region encoded, so you can play games bought in the UK on a US PSP. Is that correct ?
Yup

You may struggle with the odd UMD movie, as some are region encoded, but all PSP games are region free.