Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

GOW update

Search this Thread

Old 12 April 2007, 08:00 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOW update

looks like gears of war has been updated, fresh new multiplayer mode "annex"

i actually really like this, respawns make for loads more actual playing time, rather then waiting for the next round because somebody blew your face off
Old 12 April 2007, 09:08 PM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
respawns make for loads more actual playing time, rather then waiting for the next round because somebody blew your face off

And i like the fact your always in chat with you mates rather then being cut off mid sentence when you die.

One annoying thing is joining servers with a long bleed out time, many leave you to bleed for upto 60 seconds in some cases while they go on to capture a point.
Old 12 April 2007, 10:34 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

i had no idea how to capture a point myself, i just let the others get on with that malarkey, i just like running around with the shotgun and blew people to bits

i was getting bored with GOW but i only have 5 games so i gave it a quick game this evening anf after the update checked with google and found the new mode

vast improvement for multiplayer, although i did join a game with 10 rounds, nobody knew what to do, and after the first round everybod on the mics pretty much said "**** this it will take 10 hours to do 10 rounds"