Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

BT Broadband Max

Search this Thread

Old 27 October 2006, 10:38 PM
ScottyScoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BT Broadband Max

Well!!!! Where do i start

Got it activated on the 7th september got my home hub etc (Minus Hubphone as there was a back log) My connection speed has been pants, after many calls to BT (India) complaining about my speed i asked last week for my line to be reset. In the end the person who couldnt speak english hung up on me !!!!!!!!!!! WTF they are useless.

So I phonesd sales to ask where my phonehub was the lady who answered (must of been her last day) She ordered me a new one and said the the back log was pants. I then asked her about my speed she said I`d have to speak to Technical I sighed and she agreed and said i quote "Yes I know they are crap !!! Ask to speak to a manager immediatley" So i phoned got put through to an annoyed manager and demanded my line to be sorted, still waiting to hear back from him. anyway I got the hubphone she ordered yeterday and today i received a letter from BT saying my HubPhone will be delivered in two weeks, so if anyone wants another hubphone???
Old 27 October 2006, 10:46 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can check your speed using the BT broadband help, just click on it and look for speed test

Tony

PS yes the ppl in india are totally useless
Old 27 October 2006, 10:51 PM
ScottyScoob
Scooby Regular

Cheers accoring to BT and my distance i am from my exchange ( 2.2Miles) I should be getting 3-5MB i currently on 1.5Mb.

Should have BT Wholesales visiting soon

India are ****!!!!! I said i work in IT and know what im speaking about they asked me to disbale all my firewall and antivirus I was like errrm no !!!! They were like maybe your downloading off someone with a modem, LOL GTF !!!!
Old 28 October 2006, 01:27 PM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScottyScoob
Well!!!! Where do i start

Got it activated on the 7th september got my home hub etc (Minus Hubphone as there was a back log) My connection speed has been pants, after many calls to BT (India) complaining about my speed i asked last week for my line to be reset. In the end the person who couldnt speak english hung up on me !!!!!!!!!!! WTF they are useless.

So I phonesd sales to ask where my phonehub was the lady who answered (must of been her last day) She ordered me a new one and said the the back log was pants. I then asked her about my speed she said I`d have to speak to Technical I sighed and she agreed and said i quote "Yes I know they are crap !!! Ask to speak to a manager immediatley" So i phoned got put through to an annoyed manager and demanded my line to be sorted, still waiting to hear back from him. anyway I got the hubphone she ordered yeterday and today i received a letter from BT saying my HubPhone will be delivered in two weeks, so if anyone wants another hubphone???
how much do you want for it,i have the hub but no phone