Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

PDA/Phone - all in one or seperate?

Search this Thread

Old 16 August 2006, 10:03 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts
Default PDA/Phone - all in one or seperate?

I need something that I can have with me at work, home and the car that will help me get more organised. I need it for general day to day office stuff; appointments, email, letters etc (plus some entertainment value) so I want to get either a straight forward PDA or one of these PDA/Phones.

Not sure which PDA to get but I was thinking of getting the I-mate JAM/ SPV M500. Something cheap-ish to get me started and if I feel I need more then I can get something newer. My main concern with a PDA/Phone is that they perform well as a PDA but apparently fall down when it comes to being a phone. I have to pay for it myself until my current orange contract is up then hopefully work will pick up the tab for a new contract.

There just seems to be so many choices and I could do with opinions from those that use them everyday. All help gratefully received!!
Old 16 August 2006, 04:58 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my HP hw6515 is brilliant. Had it a year and it has been amazing + it has built in GPS (from TomTom) and I've got a wifi card for it too

Dan