Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Any BT Internet/Broadband Employees here ?

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2006, 04:50 PM
simpsons !
Scooby Regular

Location: A Yorkshireman living in Lancashire, Recruiting for the War of the Roses part deux!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any BT Internet/Broadband Employees here ?

Good Afternoon, This is the dilema, My Girlfriend has her phone bill in her name, But the primary e-mail address and password is in her ex partners.How does she get BT Broadband in her name and the primary e-mail address. Also i have Broadband at my property is it not possible to transfer it to her house without having to have the phone bill in my name ? Please help we seem to be going around in circles with BT.

Regards Simpsons

Last edited by simpsons !; 04 February 2006 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04 February 2006, 06:10 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm a bit of a sticky situation
Right, ill have to have a look to see if i can find anything about the email address but as long as she pay's the bill then there should be a way around it
As for transfering your broadband to her house, errrrm nope sorry she would have to apply for a broadband package to receive broadband as its allocated to the phoneline/subs number so transfer like this isnt possible

Tony
Old 04 February 2006, 08:21 PM
Nicks VR4
Scooby Regular

I moved up norf about 2 years ago to Girlfriends house and got Broadband moved with no problem .. the phone bill is in her name only
Old 05 February 2006, 10:59 AM
simpsons !
Scooby Regular

Location: A Yorkshireman living in Lancashire, Recruiting for the War of the Roses part deux!

Originally Posted by TonyBurns
Hmmm a bit of a sticky situation
Right, ill have to have a look to see if i can find anything about the email address but as long as she pay's the bill then there should be a way around it
As for transfering your broadband to her house, errrrm nope sorry she would have to apply for a broadband package to receive broadband as its allocated to the phoneline/subs number so transfer like this isnt possible

Tony
Cheers mate for having a look to see if she can get around it, As it is very frustrating as she wants to upgrade to broadband but doesn't want her ex's name on it and lose her email address. Surely this must arise all the time !