Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Dual Screen Graphics Card?

Search this Thread

Old 04 December 2005, 10:54 PM
kelvin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Screen Graphics Card?

Need some suggestions please chaps...

I'm about to build a new multimedia PC for my Church. I'd like to integrate a dual screen facility if possible (it's used a great deal in conjunction with a projector and monitor - we currently just use a splitter which isn't ideal, i'd prefer an extended desktop) but i've fallen behind a bit in terms of the latest/greatest thing's on the market. I don't need anything particularly fancy but it does need to be able to cope with running the odd bit of high quality video. Any suggestions or recommendations on models?

I don't want to spend a fortune - £80-£100 at the absolute most as any extra spent here will take away from something else. Would really appreciate some input

Regards,

K.
Old 05 December 2005, 06:42 AM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most modern cards have dual head facility. Just built a non 3d machine and put an ATI x1300 in it for £60 that supports dual monitor. Got this card as it uses a passive heatsink and low noise was a consideration.

Go on www.overclockers.co.uk and look at the cards.