Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

ringtones etc to nokia 6600 ??

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2005, 12:37 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ringtones etc to nokia 6600 ??

Have a disc here which is full off the usual mobile phone software - ringtones, themes, wallpapers, utilities also has a copy off nokia datasuite.

so okay have the phone - nokia 6600 a data cable for pc to phone connection, just unsure how you go about transferring the contents off the disc to the phone ??

for example there is a certain ring tone that is on the disc which I can preview on the pc by way off realplayer etc, what now to get it on my phone ??

anyone got the millionaire 2 game for the nokia ??

any help would certainly be much appreciatted.

cheers,
john
Old 07 September 2005, 01:22 PM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

put the driver disc in wait till it says plug phone in and load software when i load anything on to my phone i double click what i want and the program pops up asking if i want to load on to phone
Old 07 September 2005, 02:54 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gotmashed
put the driver disc in wait till it says plug phone in and load software when i load anything on to my phone i double click what i want and the program pops up asking if i want to load on to phone
Thanks mate but unfortunately no further forward !! have the original nokia disc that was supplied with the phone ( as yet still not installed ) is this the driver disc you are talking about ??

the disc with the ringtones, wallpapers, film clips etc purchased off ebay was just a disc crammed full off all this stuff, as I say can play the clips, ringtones on the pc itself but not sure how to get them onto the phone ?? there doesnt seem to be anything that relates to what you say about double clicking etc ??

any further help on this ??
Old 07 September 2005, 04:22 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

Install Nokia Data Suite, this will give you the applications to transfer data to/from your phone.
Old 07 September 2005, 04:48 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Default RE.

Originally Posted by DJ Dunk
Install Nokia Data Suite, this will give you the applications to transfer data to/from your phone.
Great stuff do remember seeing this data suite on the disc so thats fine thanks for that.

any links to where I could obtain the " millionaire 2 " " cmr4 " etc games off the net for my nokia ?

thanks again guys appreciatte your help.

cheers,
john