Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Adding piccys on EBay

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2005, 01:21 PM
wah
Scooby Regular

Location: Stockport Cheshire Xbox Gamertag: Scooby WRX SMACS Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adding piccys on EBay

I semm not to be able to add any pictures to auctions I want to start, I have had no problems over the last week or so doing this but as from today I can't seem to do it, when the page loads up it does state that there are errors in the bottom righthand side of the open browser window.

If anybody can help me out I would be very grateful as I need to put this stuff on there asap

Si
Old 09 June 2005, 01:45 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=wah]I semm not to be able to add any pictures to auctions I want to start, I have had no problems over the last week or so doing this but as from today I can't seem to do it, when the page loads up it does state that there are errors in the bottom righthand side of the open browser window.

If anybody can help me out I would be very grateful as I need to put this stuff on there asap

I had the same problems yesterday so swicthed to the basic picture import and that didnt work also, today the basic one works but the java enabled one doesnt.. Ebay does this from time to time, very odd..
J
Old 09 June 2005, 01:58 PM
wah
Scooby Regular

Location: Stockport Cheshire Xbox Gamertag: Scooby WRX SMACS Member

Even the basic one isn't working for me, I don't get any of the browse functions to select a picture I want to add to my listing !!!