Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

PGR2 - again

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2005, 02:02 PM
InvisibleMan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PGR2 - again

so how many hours have you played it? certainly get your moneys worth at 72hrs so far

whats your ranking/Kudos/no. cars used? im 36 with still 20-30 cars left to get but only got 18kudos left (though i think ive got the best one in each class)

got the Steel medal series & am on half bronze/silver but am struggling with that last nurburgring at bronze even with all cars available. they just dont play fair - any tips? i try to spin them off but even squarely ramming them sends me off in a spin 2 laps on that circuit doesnt do my blood pressure any good
Old 21 February 2005, 02:17 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

Up to Rank 46.

almost shat myself when I saw the XBox Live leaderboard and the top man has 204 million points (Kudos Rank 60)

The last Nurburgring test (2 laps) isn't that bad - I found they tended to try and knock you off but if you keep your nose clean and don't go all out to overtake, they usually take themselves off by the end of lap 1 leaving you with a deserted track for lap 2. Doesn't happen at Gold level though Been practising this track a lot - getting ready for GT4.

Downloaded one of the extra's packs at the weekend - got the 22B

Last edited by messiah; 21 February 2005 at 02:21 PM.
Old 21 February 2005, 02:20 PM
InvisibleMan
Scooby Regular

they make errors??? never seen any of them make an error anywhere in the game so far. They stick to the racing line & if youre in it they just ram you out of the way...

i thought the feroce was a great car & meant i could go up to silver very easily so giving me more dosh to get more cars. Is the ferrari 250GTO any good, doesnt look any better than any of the others?

Last edited by InvisibleMan; 21 February 2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 21 February 2005, 02:24 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

I know, I can't decide whether the AI is good or bad - it's good that they're more aggressive than in GT but bad that they're just as stupid! I think most of the errors they make revolve around braking too late - esp on the 'ring.

Fun game though - I only bought it 'cos it was in the bargain bucket, bought Halo 2 the same day and preferred PGR out of them...
Old 21 February 2005, 03:20 PM
Jake
Scooby Regular

Its a great game, I am bored of it but just cant stop playing it. I just love the Ferraris..
Old 21 February 2005, 04:00 PM
RB5201
Scooby Regular

Played this alot when I first got an xbox as I got it with it, stopped playing it for about a year, until I got live that is, has now been given a new lease of live!!