Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

PES4 on Xbox

Search this Thread

Old 06 December 2004, 12:10 PM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PES4 on Xbox

Just started playing this and will be playing online once I work out how to control the damn men. Has anyone got any advice on how to header the ball especially the powerful ones in front of goal ?

I just cannot do it and I am starting to get angry now !!!!
Old 06 December 2004, 12:24 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

heading is hard on PES4. I play on 5* and still dont manage it as and when I want to, u have to press the shoot button at the VERY last minute and using the right anologue stick u have to position your player in a place to head the ball rather than whereever he is stood in the box.

I play on the PS2, was gonna buy it for the xbox too just to go online but decided against it when I heard there was LOTS of lag, aparently the person controlling the home team hosts the game instead of a microsoft server as in Halo etc.... for more help check out www.pesfan.com
Old 06 December 2004, 01:10 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
Just started playing this and will be playing online once I work out how to control the damn men. Has anyone got any advice on how to header the ball especially the powerful ones in front of goal ?

I just cannot do it and I am starting to get angry now !!!!
I got my copy at the weekend and it is a great game.. but heading is very hard.. not mastered it myself yet.. the game is much better IMHO though than fifa 2005.

J