Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Full Spectrum Rainbow Ghost Recon Splinter Warrior Turbo Deluxe III...confused..

Search this Thread

Old 30 July 2004, 01:42 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Spectrum Rainbow Ghost Recon Splinter Warrior Turbo Deluxe III...confused..

... which one of these XBox Online shoot the terrorist efforts should I go for.. ? Which is the most FPS like and least fiddly to play? Might buy Links golf today and I can get it with some of the above for £30 for 2 at Dixons.. Or NFS.. is that worth a pop for effectively a tenner?
Old 30 July 2004, 01:56 PM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

I really like Ghost Recon (1st version) because the Live play is great. You can play all stealthy like if you want, or just go on an all out killing spree. Teams and individual play as well.

Not only that, I was looking for it the other day on ebay on behalf of a mate and there are copies selling on there for £2-3 quid.
Old 30 July 2004, 02:09 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Cheers! Cheapest I've seen it is £8 s/h. Will give it a go. Nearly played against you on PGR2 the other night.. you kept popping in and out of races I was in then you'd logged off..("benzy" is my tag as I'm an old man Merc owner since I sold the Scooby.. crappy tag I know.. had a mental block when I was setting it all up!).
Old 30 July 2004, 02:54 PM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gregjd
Cheers! Cheapest I've seen it is £8 s/h. Will give it a go. Nearly played against you on PGR2 the other night.. you kept popping in and out of races I was in then you'd logged off..("benzy" is my tag as I'm an old man Merc owner since I sold the Scooby.. crappy tag I know.. had a mental block when I was setting it all up!).
Ahh that will of been my cousin he was messing around on it the other night.

I might get chance to get on this weekend though, if I see you I will grab a game
Old 30 July 2004, 02:56 PM
gregjd
Scooby Regular

Good Man.. I'll probably be on there late at night after "she who must be obeyed" has gone to bed!
Old 30 July 2004, 03:25 PM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Cool, I am usually on their late too. cool down a bit after work. Usually end up getting stuck in a game and going to bed about 4