Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Midtown Madness 3 X-Box

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2003, 11:57 AM
Krade
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have completed this rather jolly street racer, all the blitz, checkpoint and undercover sections, I've got all the car including the two secret ones and almost all the paint cans apart from 1!!!!!!!!!
The Sabb 9-3 washington can. Its the one which is down the side of a building (has a few tables and chairs at the end of te run up to the ramp) and above a road which you have to jump over to get it and you land on the grass facing the stadium type building.

I have tried everything i can think of to get it but always am just short, I usually come from the left and turn into the run up hitting the ramp at about 100. What am I doing wrong?

Old 02 September 2003, 12:16 PM
Hanslow
Scooby Regular

Smile

Taken from www.gamefaqs.com.....

On page 24, about in the middle of this page(a little to te right), this paint icon hovers above a North/South freeway. The ramp is just West/Southwest of the intersection of Virginia Avenue and 23rd Street. This could possibly be the toughest jump to make in the game. You will need to jump Westward, as the icon hangs over the nearby highway. What makes this difficult is that you have to make a sharp turn while trying to build up speed to make this jump. Start up near Washington circle, following 23rd Street South along the left side. When you near Virginia Avenue, begin to turn right as you pass this road. Your car will hit the side of the building, narrowly missing the short cement wall which lines this alleyway. With a little luck, you'll maintain most of your
speed and will hit the jump with enough heigth. It is recommended that you keep your car up to speed by using manual transmission.
Old 02 September 2003, 01:10 PM
Krade
Scooby Regular

Cheers HanSlow, pretty much what ive been trying but with Auto trans, this can is harder than the blooming scret cars