Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Vice City help req...

Search this Thread

Old 30 December 2002, 11:26 PM
Bee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Right!! I'm well p***ed now! Been doin the same two fekin missions for the past 327284 days and can't do them.

Said I wouldn't do this BUT....please, please please Jim can you fix it for me to get passed these bloody levels!

1st one I'm stuck on is : Chaosometer, your told to get a bike and cause utter chaos. No prob there BUT always end up getting either (a)nicked or (b)killed. Any easy ways to bump up this blue bar??

2nd one is when your on a boat and have to destroy two other boats tied up at a harbour. Now there are guys on the pier & on the boats. After destroying the boats, your told to find briefcases, BUT by this time I've got a teenie-weenie bit of life left & again, never survive!!

Any tips (But no cheats ya hear!) would be much appreciated.

Hope this all makes sense to someone.
Back to Coiln McRae 3 it is for now then!

Cheers. - Bee
Old 30 December 2002, 11:44 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Easy peasy old chap...for both missions you need big guns Go get some rocket launchers and if its available to you the minigun. Save near the mission start point - to minimise faffing around.

For the chaos metre there is a little shed up some stairs across the road from the pool hall and about 100m to the right. Buy this and use it as a save point The key to the chaos meter is to blow stuff up so run out and blow crap out of all cars and bikes in sight...this will attract some police attention so now you run up the stairs to your save point and keep going to the edge of the building. Lots of police will appear below you and you can blow them and the choppers up without too much disturbance (rockets useful here) From this sort of vantage point you can cause carnage safely. Don't mess around though cause you don't have a lot of time

Re the boats: I used the minigun to blow them up in about 2 seconds with minimal damage to me. Once on shore use your snipper rifle to take out as many bad guys as you can from a safe distance (remember the guy at the top of the roof). Use the magnum (one shot kills) for the close range stuff and when you get the cases run like **** for a vehicle of any kind. It gets a little difficult here as your wanted rating will be pretty high.

Good luck
Old 31 December 2002, 10:35 AM
Bee
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Top Trumps SB! Will go and try that.

Cheers fella!
Old 31 December 2002, 10:47 AM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

God Im well behind u lot. Only got the game the other day. Bought it even though I have no PS2. Currently borrowing my mates as hes busy with his Xbox. Im just doing the mission where u have to nick the Speed boat.

BTW what is the best property to buy first? I hear Sunshine Autos is good as you then get to the Gone In 60 Secs style missions and get some custom cars.

Simon.
Old 31 December 2002, 11:07 AM
Crush
Scooby Regular

I've done all the missions, without cheats too

Sunshine autos is One of the prize cars is a Paris Dakar, Pajero type of truck. It's well

Also, If you blow up all the cars with a rocket before the races start...
Old 31 December 2002, 12:35 PM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

I preferred using the rocketlauncher on the boats mission. Aim it first at the blokes on the harbour, then at each boat - aim high though so as not to take yourself out.

Then on shore just use the aim button and Uzi to take out all the crims then get the briefcases. Then just run for your life.

Thanks for the Chaos tip SB
Old 31 December 2002, 12:49 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I'd say its worth getting the Malibu Club fairly quickly because you get some good missions including a bank job that earns you £50k. After you've completed it the club makes you about £10k a day....oh, and the barmaid is topless (justification in itself )
Old 31 December 2002, 12:51 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Call me sick but my favourite thing in the game is to ride beside someone on their bike (at fairly high speed) and then to shoot them as you go along. Its so funny watching them eat tarmac as their bike continues on without them
Old 31 December 2002, 12:53 PM
rallyb0y02
Scooby Regular

easy easy missions! some guy had parked a tank outside the bikers cafe when i came out for the mission so i took the tank and ran riot easy peasy think was a glitch in the game or so im told im not complaining i own all the buisnesses now

this game rocks
Old 31 December 2002, 01:04 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Cool

Its my flatemates PS2 and Vice City game so I've not played it for over a week as he's been back in Aberdeen at his parents....I must admit I'm getting very excited about going back to Edinburgh today cause he'll be at work

Very, very game though. There is so much funny stuff that happens and I was PSML at the 'Speed' mission where you have the band in the back of the limo...their chat was awsome
Old 31 December 2002, 02:31 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Yer but the Malibu Club is like $120k and only starts earning once youve done the bank job so my mate says. Plus the three missions before the Bank Job are failry tough too.
Old 31 December 2002, 03:16 PM
fastmoverP1AH
Scooby Regular

for those of you who have got 100% and want to mess about here is a link to over 200 cheats for a laugh. www.ukcheats.com http://ukcheats.reserve.co.uk/search.php?gamech=1&gameid=3662
Old 31 December 2002, 08:49 PM
jonny32
Scooby Regular

go to www.gameadvice.com then "game help" jon