Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Virgin One?

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2002, 09:42 PM
nkh
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone use Virgin One's internet banking service?

What ISP do you use? They are telling me that it doesn't work with BT Openworld ADSL or ISDN connections ever since it was upgraded months ago.

I always assumed it was my computer as it was in desperate need of a re-format. Since doing that I still have had problems - it disconnnects me within 2 minutes with page not found, if I actually manage to log in. Usually I get 30 seconds max which is not good for making payments ....

I have used the service without fail from a modem using Tiscalli so am begining to think that they might be right.

They mentioned a similar problem with Blue Yonder but say that has been fixed now by giving customers a specific proxy server to use but that BT have not as yet provided the information.

Any info appreciated,

Nic.
Old 02 September 2002, 03:17 PM
Fullonloon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a problem with 128bit encoding before I updated... Don't like the fact that I can't make payments via the web - have to call them.