Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

viewing my pics on laptop.

Search this Thread

Old 07 June 2014, 11:48 AM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts
Question viewing my pics on laptop.

You know when you go to "my pictures" on your computer (Windows Vista) and it allows you to view them in the little icons , at whatever size you choose (or just a list).

Mine just shows the default pic , like a mountain with a lake. This means I have no idea what the pic is until I open it. This is a PITA as I want to send different pics to different folders but I have to go through each one at a time and open it rather than as a block selection.

Its doing is with the files already on the laptop and when I plug my mobile in to save my photos. What do I need to do to see my pics in the icons.?

Solution- Go into folder , go to "organise" in the toolbar at top left , go to "folder and search options", go to "view" . unselect the "always show icons , never thumbnails".

Last edited by CharlySkunkWeed; 07 June 2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: found solution.