Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Interior Valet

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2012, 10:06 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Interior Valet

I'm based in Aldgate, London. Well I work here anyhow.

I've just bought a Range Rover Sport and although the outside is fine, more or less, the inside is minging Not impressed

Anyhow, anyone here a good quality valeter or recommend me one that can come to my office and properly clean the inside of this car?

The previous owner obviously had a dog, a big wet smelly dog and although the dealer had the car cleaned, it still reeks of wet smelly dog (I've liberally shook rose oil around the carpets). The controls, steering wheel and other plastic work is grubby with ingrained muck. The black leather is scratched in some places. Things like the partner of the previous owner obviously spent time putting lipstick on (badly) as the mirror housing on the inside of the passenger blind has loads of makeup on it, loads of scuff marks on various bits of plastic etc

I expected the car to be delivered to me somewhat better than it was, so a bit disappointed to say the least. They've had a go but not done a great job. So if there is someone out there that can do a quality job (by which I mean not using loads of furniture polish and leaving the steering wheel slippery like ice!) please get in touch.

Thanks

Puff