Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Specials: Project Awesome and more

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2010, 11:25 AM
John @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Specials: Project Awesome and more

Due to incredibly good demand, we’ve had to halt the Werkstat buy one get one free offer early - but we’ve started this week’s Winter Specials early to compensate.

This week we have two Collinite special offers: purchase a tin of Collinite Marque D'Elegance (915) http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/special-offers-collinite-marque-d-elegance-915.html or Collinite Super Double Coat Wax (476S) http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...-wax-476s.html and you’ll receive a free Meguiar’s Foam Applicator Pad and a free Poorboys Deluxe Mega Towel (worth £1.95 and £3.95 respectively).

We are also delighted to announce that Project Awesome has now returned! http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...t-awesome.html

In a new size (100ml) and with the price modified accordingly (£74.95) Project Awesome will be the perfect addition to your winter prep – with durability of up to six months, coupled with incredible aesthetic properties (excellent reflectivity, glossiness, flake pop and a fabulously slick finish), Project Awesome is, in our eyes currently the Ultimate Last Step product.

The Collinite special offers will run until 12noon on Friday October 22 (or whilst stocks last) and Project Awesome is a strictly limited run.

Our other winter specials can be found here: http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...al-offers.html

Also, Rich’s new car has been treated with Project Awesome – look out for the write up appearing this afternoon (and no, despite claims, it’s not a pink Veyron.....)
Old 19 October 2010, 04:36 PM
John @ PB
Former Sponsor

Collinite 476S going quickly - if you want to take advantage of the offer - now's the time to order.

We had sleet here this morning so snow won't be far away - winter prep is definitely vital: Is your car ready for winter? « Car Care | Detailing | Polished Bliss
Old 30 October 2010, 08:11 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 641 Likes on 467 Posts

Hi John,
Just looked at your web site, and was highly impressed; I learnt more in 30 mins than 20 years! Only wish that you were not at the other end of the island. I have a my10 legacy wagon which had swirled paintwork from new ( old model, obviously washed badly many times, deep blue) and a my05 wrx wagon with minor scratches. I am more concerned about the legacy, and would prefer a pro to deal with it; I have waxed it regularly without dealing with the underlying problem. I enjoy cleaning and have good attention to detail, so should I have a go at hand polishing with your reccommended products? I have clayed older vehicles before, but what should I remove the wax with? I was thinking along the lines of buying from you: prefoamer and lance for my HD Karcher, wool mits, and your suggested polish and gloss for Subarus. Anything else? I`ve got some Autoglym hd wax to finish up. Thanks for your time,
Regards, Caleb
Old 30 October 2010, 09:08 PM
John @ PB
Former Sponsor

Hi Caleb,

Can you send me an email just so I have your address and I'll reply directly to you - easier as it'll be a fairly lengthy post here to cover it all!

(enquiries@polishedbliss.co.uk - I'll pick it up Monday morning)

Many thanks,
John

Last edited by John @ PB; 30 October 2010 at 09:11 PM.