Notices
Car Care Discussion on how to keep your pride and joy looking at it's best.

Polished Bliss®: 5 Cars - 1 Sealant...

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2010, 04:01 PM
Clark @ PB
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polished Bliss®: 5 Cars - 1 Sealant...

I'm in the middle of doing a full write up on a 6 Series BMW but kept meaning to post these cars too as they were all finished with Project Awesome so it made sense to throw them all into one thread and keep it short and sweet

Some cars have more pics than others but all were taken with my Compact instead of the usual afters with Rich's SLR - I think mine did a pretty good job though

First up, another brand spanking new GTR to join us on contract, due to the winter roads it was looking a bit manky before hand:

And after an All Surface Protection Detail which included claying of the paintwork then an IPA wipe down followed by an application of Project Awesome @ speed 5 on the DA then a wipe down with Werkstat, this was the result:

Next up is a new toy that a friend of mine has just purchased, this received a minor correction with Meguiars 205 followed by the same process as the GTR:

Another brand new car in for an All Surface Protection Detail - this "10" plate Audi S3 with some rather tasty BBS CH's:

Range Rover Supercharged - This thing had all the gadgets, very nice!

And finally but by no means least as they say, another new car starting a contract with us. This one was topped with 3 coats of Werkstat Acrylic after Project Awesome

Thanks for looking - next "proper" write up will follow in the next day or two
Old 31 March 2010, 05:55 PM
Scooby Dan
Scooby Regular

Great work as always Clark. Is Project Awesome now your product of choice on white cars and does it give noticeably better results than Werkstatt Acrylic ?
Old 03 April 2010, 08:25 PM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

great work, dam i love that gtr, thanks for posting as always
Old 06 April 2010, 09:48 AM
Rich @ PB
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Scooby Dan
Great work as always Clark. Is Project Awesome now your product of choice on white cars and does it give noticeably better results than Werkstatt Acrylic ?
Project Awesome is now our product of choice in many situations, simply because of its terrific performance. Combined with Werkstat on white the final look is killer, hence why its become such a popular choice for us and many of our detailing customers (who are requesting it!). On a budget its still Werkstat we'd use very time, but if you can stretch the Project Awesome basecoat does add a little extra to the final finish.